We suspect what you may be thinking. Urinary incontinence is not a typical focus for a blog. And, really, what exactly are you going to talk about? But when Cathy and I finally talked about this, we found that there were not nearly enough conversations about leaking, even among the closest of friends. Urinary leakage affects so many women, yet legitimate information and support can be hard to find. One of the main goals of this blog will be to provide both.
Some of the topics we plan to cover in future posts:
- Why do I pee when I sneeze?
- What medical solutions are there for urinary incontinence? Let’s talk about medical interventions and drug therapy—the good, the bad, and the downright scary!
- Interview with a pelvic floor therapist. How can I find one, and what will they do for me?
- Funny moments (and not so funny) when you’ve peed yourself . . .
- How to handle leaks while traveling.
- What is clean? Fact vs. fiction; is urine really sterile?
We expect to veer off topic. This blog is for women, about women. We need your input to keep the conversation going. We want to read your questions, listen to your stories, and find answers that will help all of us enjoy life more fully. Let’s highlight problems that are not often discussed, and maybe more importantly, highlight why those problems aren’t discussed.
Cathy and I started this company to help women. Please, join us on our journey. Sign up to follow our latest blog posts and feel free to jump into the conversation. We promise we won’t share your email address with anyone.
We’re glad you’re here.